A leading IT support specialist is looking for a driven and highly motivated IT Sales Executive to join their growing company.
The business was established more than 10 years ago and since inception has seen year on year growth. They now have some exciting growth plans to double their sales team and provide more services and solutions to their client base and you could be part of this opportunity,
As an IT Sales Executive you will be an important part of the team and its success by contributing and meeting sales targets. You will become a trusted adviser to your clients, deliver a top class service ensuring customers are fully satisfied and keen to recommend the business.
The business of an impressive portfolio of solutions, including partnerships with Microsoft, Veeam, AWS, Google and others. They also have a dedicated and highly skilled IT Support Desk with greatly accredited engineers.
• Ability to cold call and bring on board new clients
• Develop and grow accounts
• Eagerness to learn
• Good presentation skills with clarity of voice
• Confidently approach and build rapport with your customers to identify their needs and advise the right solutions
• Achieve personal sales target
• Meet KPI’s to monitor and develop personal performance
Knowledge of and experience of solutions sales in the following areas would be advantageous:
• Microsoft Office 365
• Online Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions
• IT Support Contact Sales
• Basic Knowledge of Networks & IT Infrastructure
• Microsoft Azure
• Basic knowledge about line of business applications such as Office and Sage
To be considered for the role of IT Sales Executive, you must be passionate about delivering an excellent service, have strong communication skills, able to build rapport quickly, results driven and hard working. Previous experience within a similar role is desirable but not essential.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Dylan Robinson
Northern Employment Services Ltd
148 Yorkshire Street
Email advertiser/Submit your CV