Day Trip - Mother's Day trip to Chester and Cheshire Oaks
Date published: 24 January 2017
OLDHAM CHRONICLE PROMOTION
With Lunch at the Crowne Plaza Hotel
Sunday 26th March 2017
£40.00 per person
TREAT the person who’s always treated you – Mum – to a lovely day of retail therapy and fine dining in beautiful Cheshire.
We start the day in the magnificent city of Chester, dropping you off at the 4-star Crowne Plaza Hotel situated in the heart of this city. You can browse the many shops and sightsee while soaking up the atmosphere of this picturesque city.
Then meet back at the Crowne Plaza hotel where a 3-course meal with coffee will be served before you transfer the short distance to Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet.
Cheshire Oaks is one of the Uk’s largest Designer Outlets and has a quarter-million square feet of retail space, comprising more than 145 boutiques, restaurants and cafes. The Outlet has a wide range of stores, offering something to suit every taste.
- 9.00 am Depart from Rhodes Bank – side of Chronicle Office
- 10.00am Arrival in Chester with free time
- 1.00pm 3-course lunch to be served at The Crowne Plaza Hotel
- 2.30pm Transfer to Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet
- 2.45pm Arrival at Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet with free time
- 5.30pm Depart from Cheshire Oaks for return journey back to Oldham
- 6.30pm Arrival back at Rhodes Bank
Our price includes:
Return coaching from Oldham
Free time in Chester - 3-course lunch at Crowne Plaza Hotel - Free time in Cheshire Oaks
To book place or for more information please contact the Promotions department on
0161 622 2130