THE school at the centre of a storm over its future location has been endorsed as “good” by Ofsted inspectors.
Saddleworth School — which is to move to Diggle, despite opposition — is celebrating following the verdict of an inspection team that visited the Uppermill secondary last month.
The inspectors attended dozens of lessons, met pupils, staff and governors and looked carefully at pupils’ books, scrutinising the quality of marking and feedback.
Date published: 28/04/2015
- New school will be built in Diggle Date online: 31/03/2015
- United legend opens school pitches Date online: 31/03/2015
- Oasis on a mission Date online: 31/03/2015
- Building a bridge to success Date online: 31/03/2015
- £370m for school upgrades Date online: 31/03/2015
- Pupils thrilled to meet author Date online: 30/03/2015
- School scoops progress award Date online: 30/03/2015