Celebrating the region's top women in business
Date published: 02 March 2018
Last year's winners at the Celebrating North West Women in Business awards
Barclays is looking for the region’s top female business talent as it launches their second Celebrating North West Women in Business Awards.
The awards will recognise women and businesses that have made an outstanding contribution to business in the North West region and will be officially launched in Manchester on Wednesday (March 7) at a networking event at King Street Townhouse.
Award categories include:
- Woman of the Year SME Business Award (up to £20million turnover)
- Woman of the Year Medium Business Award (turnover over £20million - £50million)
- Woman of the Year Large Business Award (turnover over £50million)
- Rising Star (under 35 years of age)
- Woman of the Year – Professional
- Woman of the Year – Not for Profit Organisation
- Most Supportive Business Promoting Diversity & Citizenship – Company
Karen Johnson, Head of Large Corporates for Barclays in the North West, said: “Women from all sectors across the North West are securing key roles in businesses and we want to recognise exceptional achievements for the contribution they are making.
"We are seeking entries from women and businesses in any sector or industry and this is a fantastic opportunity to bring together the business community from across the region to share knowledge and ideas, helping to grow the north-west economy.”
This year, the shortlisting process for the awards will be supported by the University of Central Lancashire.
The awards ceremony will take place at an exclusive awards lunch on Thursday, July 5 at Tatton Park.
Contact email@example.com for more information on the launch event or how to enter the awards.