A smack in the eye for the Remoaners
Date published: 08 June 2018
Another smack in the eye for the Remoaners who desperately want to keep us shackled to the EU - the British economy is on the up.
A report by research group IHS Market shows that while businesses in the EU have suffered their worst month for a year and a half, our own economy looks set for growth of 0.4% in the second quarter of the year.
Activity in manufacturing and services sectors has strengthened and prospects for further expansion are propitious.
The Brexiteers in government must use this further ammunition to fight their cause and not be brow beaten by those determined to cling to the wreckage of the EU.
Voters opted to leave, no ifs or buts, so we must do so - and without further delay.
North West MEP
UK Independence Party
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1UPDATED: Police seek witnesses following three car collision INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE PICTURES
- 2Trophy delight for the Oldham Aces veterans
- 3Oldham town centre is safe, insists Council leader
- 4Oldham jewellers set to call time after almost four decades
- 5'Life should mean life' - petition demanding Liane's killer should be refused parole presented to...