Southport and the Southport Flower Show - 18th August
Date published: 11 April 2018
Southport Flower Show
Southport / Southport Flower Show
Saturday 18th August 2018
Flower Show £36 - Southport £18
Depart 9am - back approx 6.15pm
Southport Flower Show is the largest independent flower show in the country. Renowned for its spectacular show gardens and grand floral marquee, it also features the largest amateur' growers and floral art competitions.
There an abundance of entertainment such as themed arena displays, music, celebrity presentations and so much more. The Food Festival has live cooking demonstrations in the cookery theatre and then head over to the gourmet producers to sample and buy products.
Shopping is also on offer at the show with over 350 trade exhibitors selling everything you could want for your home and garden.
Come and spend a day in beautiful Southport. This classic seaside resort has scenic parks and gardens, fabulous shopping, traditional seaside amusements and the oldest UK iron pier. Try the old penny slot machines in the pavilion at the end of the pier or ride the traditional carousels. Whether you are bringing the children or grandchildren for a special Easter treat or sharing a day out with a loved one or friends Southport has something for everyone.
Call LiveOldham Days Out 0161 637 6440 or www.yourdayout.co.uk
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Police appeal after woman is raped in Oldham
- 2UPDATED: Police seek witnesses following three car collision INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE PICTURES
- 3It was a 'miracle' only one person was injured - property developer jailed after roof and wall...
- 4Pedalling their way to 'Clean Air Day' awards success
- 5Former football coach caged following sexual abuse of boy