The Company Tindall Engineering Limited is a well-established and rapidly growing company which has carved itself a niche in the field of extreme high security locking solutions. Our MICO branded product range possess the highest performance ratings for locking systems in the UK marketplace and the company continue to design, develop and roll out innovative new products using the latest technology and highest quality materials.
The ROLE: Due to progressive growth, opportunities have become available for new production operatives to join our team. In this strategically important and challenging role you will be required to:
• Assemble part finished and fully finished product.
• Monitor work bench stock levels to ensure continuous production.
• Ensure internal works orders are fulfilled on time and to the correct standard.
• Normal working hours: Monday - Thursday 08.00 - 16.30 and Friday 08.00 -15.30.
• Immediate start.
The PERSON : The successful candidate will already understand the processes involved in high-quality, high-volume manufacturing. Applicants should therefore possess the following attributes:
• Good communication skills.
• Reliability, trustworthiness and a strong work ethic.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes and have good manual dexterity.
• Must be a team player with a "Can Do" attitude.
• Previous experience within the field of production/mechanical engineering would be beneficial.
• Must be flexible in approach, willing take on other tasks and be responsive to changing demands and situations.
Please send your current CV and salary expectations to:
Ryan Ahern, General Manager: email@example.com
Contact: Ryan Ahern
Tindall Engineering Limited
Email advertiser/Submit your CV