Northern Employment Services Ltd are currently recruiting for an experienced Powder Coater for an established manufacturing company based within the Oldham area, to join the team at the earliest opportunity on a temporary to permanent basis.
The role requires
* Use of Electrostatic Powder Coating guns on the conveyor line manually in a spray booth.
* Preparing manufactured products for powder coating.
* Ensuring the highest quality of work is completed.
* The ability to spray a powder on aluminium extrusions, large flat surfaces, and awkward profiles to the appropriate thickness.
* Rotating shifts within the team will include preparation, dipping, etc.
The rotating shift pattern for work will be:
Monday - Friday 6am-2pm &
Monday - Thursday 2pm-10.30pm, Friday 2pm-8pm
* Have experience of a manual spraying system.
* Working as part of a team and working towards targets.
* Preparing parts for spraying.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion. Please do continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Contact: Louise Dawes
Northern Employment Services Ltd
148 Yorkshire Street
Email advertiser/Submit your CV