We are currently recruiting a social media / marketing assistant for our prestigious client. Their team is growing and this is an exciting opportunity for someone to join this business & grow with them. Working with this company will open up so many opportunities for you in the future.
This is a full time permanent position, working Monday - Friday. This is also an office based position, however currently the team are working from home due to the National Lockdown.
This position will be responsible to the Director.
You will be responsible for:
* E-shot marketing campaigns
* Liaising with Project Admin teams to assist with the marketing of events/webinars
* Work on upcoming marketing campaigns with the Business Advisors
* Adhering to strict guidelines
* Compiling data, analysis that data & reporting back on improvements which can be made
We are looking for candidates with experience on the following softwares:
* Website hosting systems such as Wix, Weebly etc
* Mail chimp / survey monkey
* All social media platforms
Our ideal candidate is:
* Highly motivated
* A great team player - but also able to manage own workload
* Exceptionally organised & works well under pressure
* Able to liaise with external bodies & clients
Any events management experience would also be beneficial.
Any Other Business:
Please do forward your CV to us to apply for this exciting opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 31/12/2020
Contact: Lucy Crampton
Northern Employment Services Ltd
148 Yorkshire Street
Email advertiser/Submit your CV