Location: Bury BL9
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Machine Operative to be part of our prestigious clients’ team in Bury.
Our client are a market leader in their field and this role will involve learning all aspects of the manufacturing process, operating the machines and also completing relevant production and quality paperwork.
To be considered for this role you must have excellent attention to detail, the ability to concentrate and stand for long periods of time, and have previously worked in a manufacturing environment where you have completed production paperwork.
Main duties will include:
• Operating a range of machines
• Handling various materials/products
• Patrolling the machines to ensure they are operating effectively, checking quality throughout the process
• Following internal quality procedures & completion of relevant paperwork
• Completion of Production Order paperwork
• General housekeeping/cleaning
• Manual handling and the use of mechanical lifting aids
Hours of work:
Training will start on Mon to Thu, 8am to 5pm / Fri, 8am to 2pm.
Once training is complete you will move onto a 6am-2pm // 2pm-10pm shift rotating weekly. The ideal candidate must also be flexible should a night shift be required.
Please note, due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have had no response in 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion however for further opportunities, do take a look at our website.
Contact: Louise Dawes
Northern Employment Services Ltd
148 Yorkshire Street
Email advertiser/Submit your CV