Mon – Friday = 8:30am to 4:30pm
We have an immediate vacancy for a Fibreglass Laminator for a client that is based in the Rochdale area, this organisation has been established for over 30 years and is a fast-growing company.
This position requires someone of unique skill who has experience working with machinery and hand tools, with the ability to complete precise work. We are looking for someone who is very hands on and has a keen eye for detail, whilst also has an interest to develop and enhance their skills.
• Responsible for the process of applying the fibreglass to ensure it is applied effectively and appropriately by hand
• Inspects, cleans and check mould before beginning production whilst looking for any defects that may arise
• Use hand tools when required
• Conduct tests and inspections of product
• Report any defect to supervisors
• Hands on experience
• Manufacturing Experience
• Keen eye for detail
• Keen to learn and develop skills
• Fibreglass experience
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we will only be contacting those that are shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Please do check our website for any other roles which may be of any interest.
Contact: Louise Dawes
Northern Employment Services Ltd
148 Yorkshire Street
Email advertiser/Submit your CV