Location: Bury, BL9
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Machine Operative to be part of our prestigious clients’ team in Bury.
Hours of work:
Training will start on Mon to Thu, 8am to 5pm / Fri, 8am to 2pm.
Once training is complete you will move onto a 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm shift rotating weekly.
Rate of Pay:
£8.91 to £9.72 per hour
Machine Operative duties:
• Operating a range of machines
• Handling various materials/products
• Patrolling the machines to ensure they are operating effectively, checking quality throughout the process
• Following internal quality procedures & completion of relevant paperwork
• Completion of Production Order paperwork
• General housekeeping/cleaning
• Manual handling and the use of mechanical lifting aids
The ideal candidate must also be flexible should a night shift be required.
Please note, due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have had no response in 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion however for further opportunities, do take a look at our website.
Contact: Ashlea Hunt
Northern Employment Services Ltd
148 Yorkshire Street
Email advertiser/Submit your CV