Two charged in connection with car park shooting
Date published: 29 November 2018
Picture courtesy of Google Street View
Two men have been charged in connection with a shooting in Oldham.
Miguel Fuller, aged 19, of Morton Street, Oldham, has been charged with violent disorder.
Nathan Boothroyd, aged 22, of St Mary’s Street, Oldham has been charged with violent disorder.
Both have been remanded in custody to appear at Tameside Magistrates Court today (Thursday).
The charges relate to a shooting at a car park in Oldham.
Shortly before 2.10pm on Monday, November 19, police received reports that shots had been fired in a car park at the junction of Ashton Road and Copster Hill Road.
Officers have already charged 19-year old Ryan Horsfall, of Ashley Close, with violent disorder in connection with what happened, he appeared before Magistrates in Tameside on Friday (November 23).
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Blue Coat head salutes hard work and commitment on GCSE results day
- 2Students at Oasis Academy Oldham go on to a 'very exciting future'
- 3Flooding scheme to protect a hundred homes in Oldham approved
- 4Rejected contentious 77-house plan in Oldham returns to committee
- 5Superfast broadband will come to Oldham