CCTV released after staff member attacked at station
Date published: 02 October 2019
BTP are searching for this woman in connection with the incident
Police are investigating after a member of rail staff was attacked at Manchester Piccadilly station.
British Transport Police have released CCTV images after a member of rail staff was kicked between the legs after a dispute.
The incident happened on the station concourse at 7.30pm on Friday 30 August.
The victim, a man aged in his 40s, was attacked and verbally abused following a ticket dispute.
Police issued a statement on the incident, urging for anyone who can identify the woman to come forward.
They said: "Anyone who recognises the woman in the images is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40 and quoting reference number 1900075590.
"Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously by dialing 0800 555 111."
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham doctor shares his experience of life working on the NHS frontline during COVID-19
- 2Roadside danger angers Dovestone locals
- 3Tributes paid to ex-Oldham councillor Angie, who has died aged 61
- 4OSFC’s Aspiring Medics Programme enjoys record number of university offers
- 5The sound of music WILL ring around Saddleworth on Whit Friday