Get your questions ready as Oldham MPs gear up to host business webinar
Date published: 28 April 2020
Oldham West and Royton MP Jim McMahon
Local MPs Jim McMahon (Oldham West and Royton) and Debbie Abrahams (Oldham East and Saddleworth) are set to hold a webinar for businesses based in Oldham and Saddleworth this Friday, May 1.
Over the last few weeks the two MPs' offices have been inundated with businesses seeking support, so in combination with the Business Growth Hub the MPs are coming together to answer queries that business leaders across the borough still have.
The pair will be joined by Phil Hargreaves and Darren Flannery - Head of Access to Finance and Oldham Account Manager at the Business Growth Hub respectively - who are tasked with helping local companies access funding and support schemes at this difficult time, and John Townsend, Chartered Accountant and Managing Partner of Brandsons Accountants, who is usually providing those in the public and private sector with expert advice and guidance.
To ensure the event runs smoothly they are asking those who wish to participate to RSVP by 12pm today (Tuesday) and to include any specific questions you may have to make sure the MPs can provide the best possible answers.
To RSVP please email: email@example.com by the deadline.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Council responds to concerns popular park could become ‘no go’ area following ‘disturbing’
- 2Oldham man among three charged following cocaine conspiracy investigation raids
- 3GP tells Oldham's men - “don’t wait, let’s check out that prostate”
- 4Caged - 'Pernicious' Oldham man who sexually communicated with two teenage boys
- 5Man arrested in Manchester hotel after over 25,000 phishing messages sent in one day