Triple 'outstanding' delight for Diggle Dandelions
Reporter: Ken Bennett
Date published: 08 June 2020
Susan Rushworth (left) and Jenna Evans are pictured. They are both directors of Diggle Dandelions Pre-school
A not for profit community pre-school and playgroup has scored a triple Ofsted success.
The Diggle Dandelions provides the highest quality care and education for local children aged two to five years located in the playground of Diggle Primary School
It was inspected on February 28 and has achieved outstanding in all areas for the third time running since opening in 2009.
Speaking on behalf of the pre-school, manager Jenna Evans said: “Due to the virus we had to close our doors and we were unable to tell our parents our result.
“As you can imagine, this was very upsetting and many parents were worried we were covering up bad news.
“Now we are able to share the news we would like to share it with everyone.
"We are thrilled to pieces with all our hard work and effort we have put into Diggle Dandelions and I couldn't have done it without my amazing staff and families for choosing us.”
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘If you don’t act now we are looking at a lockdown’: 11th hour warning to residents ahead of...
- 2Oldham has the highest Covid-19 infection rate in the country
- 3Man arrested following 'utterly shocking' rape of a 14-year-old girl
- 4Andy Burnham calls on the Government not to send Oldham into lockdown
- 5Why increased testing doesn’t explain fears over rising cases