Two Oldham man appear in court over firearms claims
Reporter: Jon Chubb
Date published: 26 October 2020
The lady justice
Two men from Oldham have been charged following a warrant where suspected firearms were found.
Officers from Greater Manchester Police searched an address on Higher Lime Road on Wednesday 21st October at around 2pm.
25-year old Cory Atkinson, of Farm Road, Oldham, has been charged with possession of a prohibited firearm, possession of articles for conversion of firearms and production of cannabis.
42-year old Scott Robinson, of Higher Lime Road, Oldham, has been charged with possession of a prohibited firearm.
Both men appeared at Manchester Magistrates' Court on Saturday (24th October 2020) and will next appear at Manchester Crown Court on Friday 20th November 2020.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two Oldham women charged with drug and modern slavery offences
- 2Two Oldham men charged in connection with teenager’s murder
- 3End of the road for Greater Manchester’s controversial masterplan
- 4‘Damp’ homes in housing estate to be refurbished with new insulation
- 5Oldham dad demands greater awareness around epilepsy