Oldham Mountain Rescue Team help young man in Chew Valley
Date published: 03 March 2021
Rescue teams attend the scene in the Chew Valley area
Fifteen members of Oldham Mountain Rescue Team were involved in the 60 minute rescue of a young man who slipped and was left immobile, in the Chew Valley area.
The Team was called out by the North West Ambulance Service and the casualty was assessed and given some treatment.
He was then loaded onto a stretcher for a brief carry back to the waiting ambulance, for transfer to hospital.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Plans for 160 homes to be decided by councillors
- 2‘All I needed was a chance’: The former ‘speed’ addict who used lockdown to turn her life around
- 3Dogs Trust’s longest term resident hopes to find love as lockdown lifts
- 4Man who fled after crashing his car into a wall is jailed
- 5NHS staff at the Royal Oldham Hospital hit with parking fines from private company