Woman taken to hospital after Oldham stabbing
Date published: 16 June 2022
Blanche Walk, off Egerton Street
A 50-year-old woman has been taken to hospital after being stabbed at a property in Oldham.
It's understood the incident happened around 2.30pm yesterday afternoon.
Police attended the stabbing on Blanche Walk, off Egerton Street, with the the North West air ambulance landing on Oldham Edge shortly afterwards.
The woman was taken to hospital from the scene. A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Police said her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
No arrests have been made.
In a statement, GMP said: "Officers were called to a report of a stabbing at an address on Blanche Walk in Oldham just before 2.30pm yesterday (15 June 2022). Emergency services attended and a 50-year-old woman was taken to hospital."
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Purchase of Latics AND Boundary Park agreed
- 2Oldham man jailed after admitting killing Tamby Dowling
- 3Latics fans rejoice at news of impending takeover
- 4Oldham CSE Investigation: McMahon concerned about the 'undermining' of the report
- 5Middleton’s oldest surviving mill to be restored and converted into apartments with new commercial...