LLK appoints new recruit
Date published: 04 September 2019
Leoni Washington, left and Jenna Lewis, right
Leoni, from Milnrow, joins the team to assist in the catering equipment’s devoted customer care team which has seen significant expansion in the last 12 months. Over the past few years LLK has grown substantially and have, as a result, had to expand their workforce in order to meet increasing business demands.
Leoni, a former credit and billing Account Manager, at Zen Internet, will be taking on a sales and customer care co-ordinator role which will involve working with LLK’s sales department, to build relationships between LLK’s customer and dealer networks working alongside company director, Jenna Lewis.
LLK’s customer care team, including consultancy chef, Fabio Aurelio, are devoted to assisting customers with anything they need from making their buying journey as seamless as possible to providing 5-star aftercare support to a range of operations.
“Looking after our customers and meeting all their needs is really important to LLK, the expansion of our Customer Care team reflects that”
“Leoni is perfect for the role. When I met her she was confident, had good energy and good business ethics- which are key ingredients required to be a part of Team LLK ”
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Four teenagers seriously injured after stabbing at Oldham Leisure Centre
- 2Oldham teacher nominated for ‘Teacher of the Year’ at the Educate Awards 2019
- 3UPDATE: Stabbing at Oldham Leisure Centre last night
- 4Oldham councillor: Speed camera ‘upgrades’ should be ‘priority’ after high number of road deaths
- 5All the Oldham general election candidates