Ladies Day in Saddleworth
Date published: 24 June 2019
L-R: Joan McLean, Cllr Pat Lord, Sylvia Curley, John Tomlinson, Cllr Pam Byrne, Alma McInnes, Betty Tomlinson (organiser) at The Old Bell, Delph. It was an Ascot Ladies Day lunch with horse racing. Think they were raising funds for Macmillan with any profits.
The Mayor of Oldham, Cllr Ginny Alexander, shares ladies day at the White Hart, Lydgate, with Gill Bussey and 145 fundraising supporters of Doctor Kershaws hospice.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1The sound of music WILL ring around Saddleworth on Whit Friday
- 2Oldham doctor shares his experience of life working on the NHS frontline during COVID-19
- 3Dovestone locals demand parking fine blitz
- 4Is your business eligible for the latest crisis funding? How to apply.
- 5Tameside to be Greater Manchester’s pilot for test and trace programme