Jodie continues to do her bit for the environment despite lockdown
Date published: 12 March 2021
Jodie Clough normally travels to events around Greater Manchester promoting her environmentally friendly business - ‘Between Green’
A Chadderton-based entrepreneur has adapted her eco-friendly products business by launching online with a monthly subscription service.
Jodie Clough, aged 34, would normally travel to events around Greater Manchester promoting her environmentally friendly business - ‘Between Green’.
However, due to cancellations as a consequence of lockdown restrictions, she has taken to social media and developed her own website to share the benefits of plastic and chemical free products to protect the environment.
Jodie said: “We are constantly reminded of human behaviour damaging the environment that can seem too big for us to make an impact.
"But if a mum of two from Oldham can make small changes, anyone can.”
Earth Hour is set to place on March 28, while Earth Day is on Thursday, April 22.
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in and around Oldham? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling our Oldham-based newsroom on 0161 633 2121 , tweeting us @oldhamchronicle or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Big names released by Latics
- 2The full list of Platinum Jubilee street parties and events to be held in Oldham
- 3Inspection uncovered dead cockroaches throughout Failsworth takeaway
- 4Public urged to think carefully before attending the Royal Oldham A&E department as staff deal with...
- 5Hard choices lie ahead for the historic St Chads Church Uppermill