You could be entitled to pension credit
Date published: 13 July 2020
The BBC plans to make most over-75s pay the TV licence fee, but will continue to provide TV licenses to over-75s who claim pension credit.
Four out of ten households that could receive pension credit are not claiming the benefit.
So, if you have ever wondered if you could be eligible for pension credit now is the time to find out if only to save the cost of the TV licence!
Even if you have claimed before and been refused you may be entitled now.
Benefitanswers offer a FREE check which will tell you if you could be entitled to pension credit.
For your free check telephone 0330 223 4773.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1201 homes approved for green land in Oldham despite concerns over look of affordable homes
- 2Can John Sheridan turn things around at Oldham Athletic?
- 3Oldham Mountain Rescue Team involved in dramatic helicopter rescue
- 4Police 'increasingly concerned' about missing woman from Oldham
- 5Arooj Shah: Care workers deserve more than just claps"