Have you checked if you're eligible for a free TV licence?
Date published: 17 August 2020
Thousands of pensioners have started to receive letters that ends their automatic right to a free TV licence.
A recent campaign by Benefitanswers to highlight the fact that four out of ten households that could receive pension credit are not claiming the benefit identified over £350,000 in unclaimed benefits and that half of those checked would be entitled to a free TV licence!
So, if you have ever wondered if you could be eligible for pension credit now is the time to find out if only to save the cost of the TV licence.
For a free check telephone 0330 223 4773.
All it will cost you is the time to make a telephone call and the price of a stamp.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Investigation launched after woman's body found in Bardsley
- 2GMP remove support for Failsworth Street Patrol
- 3Concerns raised over flagship Riverside shopping centre after it emerges the council is liable for...
- 4Pair arrested following woman's death
- 5Oldham's Covid infection rate falls again, but remains 44% higher than the England average.