Date published: 13 July 2020
The Blue Coat School, Oldham - Notification of Proposed Variation to Admission Arrangements for Admission to Year 7 in September 2021
As a result of measures taken nationally to combat COVID-19, places of worship have been closed since 17th March 2020.
As a school with a religious character, this school’s admission arrangements include faith-based oversubscription criteria involving attendance at public worship. These faith-based oversubscription criteria cannot now be satisfied without amendment, and the Academy Trust, as the admission authority for the school, is proposing a variation to the admission arrangements because of this major change in circumstances.
Further information can be found on the school’s website:
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘If you don’t act now we are looking at a lockdown’: 11th hour warning to residents ahead of...
- 2Why increased testing doesn’t explain fears over rising cases
- 3Revealed: which areas of Oldham have the highest coronavirus cases
- 4Man arrested following 'utterly shocking' rape of a 14-year-old girl
- 5Survivor Trevor: "take this virus seriously"