Date published: 13 July 2020
The Blue Coat School, Oldham - Notification of Proposed Variation to Admission Arrangements for Admission to Year 7 in September 2021
As a result of measures taken nationally to combat COVID-19, places of worship have been closed since 17th March 2020.
As a school with a religious character, this school’s admission arrangements include faith-based oversubscription criteria involving attendance at public worship. These faith-based oversubscription criteria cannot now be satisfied without amendment, and the Academy Trust, as the admission authority for the school, is proposing a variation to the admission arrangements because of this major change in circumstances.
Further information can be found on the school’s website:
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1NHS staff at the Royal Oldham Hospital hit with parking fines from private company
- 2The latest Covid infection hotspots in Oldham
- 3Plans revealed for how new Oldham town centre school will look
- 4‘All I needed was a chance’: The former ‘speed’ addict who used lockdown to turn her life around
- 5Oldham-based Romanian crime gang jailed following series of high value thefts