Date published: 13 July 2020
The Blue Coat School, Oldham - Notification of Proposed Variation to Admission Arrangements for Admission to Year 7 in September 2021
As a result of measures taken nationally to combat COVID-19, places of worship have been closed since 17th March 2020.
As a school with a religious character, this school’s admission arrangements include faith-based oversubscription criteria involving attendance at public worship. These faith-based oversubscription criteria cannot now be satisfied without amendment, and the Academy Trust, as the admission authority for the school, is proposing a variation to the admission arrangements because of this major change in circumstances.
Further information can be found on the school’s website:
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Demolition of Oldham 'eyesore' to be completed 'within weeks'
- 2Cafe prosecuted for breaching food safety and hygiene regulations
- 3From rain... to snow! Hour by hour forecast for Oldham
- 4A Tesco Express store in Oldham is to be transformed into a 'One-Stop'
- 5Council business grant payment process slammed as 'a shambles'