Obituary - Trevor Garlick
Date published: 05 April 2018
GARLICK - Trevor.
On March 31st 2018, peacefully at Dr Kershaw's Hospice, aged 70 years. Beloved husband of Hazel and loving brother of Susan. Also a beloved brother in law and uncle.
The funeral will take place on Wednesday, 11th April with service at St Chad's Church, Uppermill at 2pm prior to interment at Valley View Cemetery.
Flowers welcome or donations in lieu if desired to Dr Kershaw's Hospice c/o Pogson & Armitage Ltd., 53 Huddersfield Road, Diggle, Saddleworth OL3 5NT to whom all enquiries should be made Tel: 01457 872149
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rejected contentious 77-house plan in Oldham returns to committee
- 2Superfast broadband will come to Oldham
- 3Students at Oasis Academy Oldham go on to a 'very exciting future'
- 417 year old girl from Oldham dies of suspected drugs overdose at Leeds Festival
- 5Blue Coat head salutes hard work and commitment on GCSE results day