Obituary - Trevor Garlick
Date published: 05 April 2018
GARLICK - Trevor.
On March 31st 2018, peacefully at Dr Kershaw's Hospice, aged 70 years. Beloved husband of Hazel and loving brother of Susan. Also a beloved brother in law and uncle.
The funeral will take place on Wednesday, 11th April with service at St Chad's Church, Uppermill at 2pm prior to interment at Valley View Cemetery.
Flowers welcome or donations in lieu if desired to Dr Kershaw's Hospice c/o Pogson & Armitage Ltd., 53 Huddersfield Road, Diggle, Saddleworth OL3 5NT to whom all enquiries should be made Tel: 01457 872149
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham trio remanded in custody over drug offences
- 2Man jailed for over two years after offering girls cash for sex
- 3New £35m development in Failsworth will create hundreds of jobs and homes
- 4Homeless-Friendly initiative hopes to aid those in need across Greater Manchester
- 5Paul Scholes accused of breaking football betting rules