Obituary - Trevor Garlick
Date published: 05 April 2018
GARLICK - Trevor.
On March 31st 2018, peacefully at Dr Kershaw's Hospice, aged 70 years. Beloved husband of Hazel and loving brother of Susan. Also a beloved brother in law and uncle.
The funeral will take place on Wednesday, 11th April with service at St Chad's Church, Uppermill at 2pm prior to interment at Valley View Cemetery.
Flowers welcome or donations in lieu if desired to Dr Kershaw's Hospice c/o Pogson & Armitage Ltd., 53 Huddersfield Road, Diggle, Saddleworth OL3 5NT to whom all enquiries should be made Tel: 01457 872149
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Free skips rolled out across Middleton estate in bid to cut down on fly-tipping
- 2Angry residents seek action on late night fireworks and anti-social behaviour
- 3Popular brewery to open tap room in new premises
- 4Oldham MP salutes 'good news' as Latics reveal agreement which means re-opening of North Stand
- 5Developer reveals plans for hundreds of homes on controversial greenfield site