Date published: 11 July 2018
On July 1st 2018 Philip aged 85. Beloved husband of the late Jean Brownstein, dearly loved dad of Philip and Gaynor and Sandra, loving grandad of Paul and Nicola and dear brother of Margaret and Frank. Service and committal at Oldham Crematorium (Hollinwood), on Tuesday, 17th July at 2:00 p.m. No flowers by request please, donations if desired to Cancer Research UK, c/o Hedley Jackson Funeral Directors, 48/52 Rochdale Road, Shaw, Oldham, OL2 7SA. Further enquires to Hedley Jackson Dip F.D. Tel 01706 847422.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1More than 1,200 laptops distributed to disadvantaged pupils in Oldham
- 2Holly and Olivia's epic ‘Everest’ climb is all for the love of a treasured friend
- 3Overjoyed parish councillor is bowled over by village cricket u-turn
- 4Help our NHS COVID-19 heroes by acting responsibly and only go to A&E in a genuine emergency
- 5Uppermill sheep massacred by dogs