Date published: 11 July 2018
On July 1st 2018 Philip aged 85. Beloved husband of the late Jean Brownstein, dearly loved dad of Philip and Gaynor and Sandra, loving grandad of Paul and Nicola and dear brother of Margaret and Frank. Service and committal at Oldham Crematorium (Hollinwood), on Tuesday, 17th July at 2:00 p.m. No flowers by request please, donations if desired to Cancer Research UK, c/o Hedley Jackson Funeral Directors, 48/52 Rochdale Road, Shaw, Oldham, OL2 7SA. Further enquires to Hedley Jackson Dip F.D. Tel 01706 847422.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Schoolchildren surprised by Army helicopter landing in Shaw
- 2Resturants in Oldham and Rochdale are among the best in Britain
- 3Oldham students travel to Rome to witness patron of school become a Saint
- 4Interserve wins £13m contract to create a ‘cultural gateway’ for Oldham with new Heritage & Arts...
- 5Oldham's Lyndhurst Primary School on ITV's This Morning