Date published: 25 July 2018
On July 20th, 2018 peacefully in Alister Lodge Care Home aged 75 years
and of Lytham St Annes, formerly of Oldham.
Much loved mum to Stella, a dear mother-in-law, treasured nana and sister.
‘Forever in our hearts.’
Service and cremation to take place at Park Crematorium, Lytham
on Tuesday, July 31st at 2.00 p.m.
Family flowers only, donations if so desired may be sent for Brian House
c/o and all further enquiries please to Horsfield & Family Funeral Directors,
Rose Court Funeral Home, 1A St. David’s Road North, St Annes, FY8 2AT.
Tel. 01253 781011.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1A&E department at The Royal Oldham Hospital get SCAPE accreditation
- 2More security on Metrolink welcomed - as Bomb Squad have to stop services.
- 3Key Saddleworth Link road closure for Winter
- 4Police Officers investigated over death of Oldham man
- 5Latics see return of defender David Wheater ahead of Exeter City game