Date published: 25 July 2018
On July 20th, 2018 peacefully in Alister Lodge Care Home aged 75 years
and of Lytham St Annes, formerly of Oldham.
Much loved mum to Stella, a dear mother-in-law, treasured nana and sister.
‘Forever in our hearts.’
Service and cremation to take place at Park Crematorium, Lytham
on Tuesday, July 31st at 2.00 p.m.
Family flowers only, donations if so desired may be sent for Brian House
c/o and all further enquiries please to Horsfield & Family Funeral Directors,
Rose Court Funeral Home, 1A St. David’s Road North, St Annes, FY8 2AT.
Tel. 01253 781011.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1More than 1,200 laptops distributed to disadvantaged pupils in Oldham
- 2Holly and Olivia's epic ‘Everest’ climb is all for the love of a treasured friend
- 3Overjoyed parish councillor is bowled over by village cricket u-turn
- 4Help our NHS COVID-19 heroes by acting responsibly and only go to A&E in a genuine emergency
- 5Uppermill sheep massacred by dogs