Date published: 25 July 2018
On July 20th, 2018 peacefully in Alister Lodge Care Home aged 75 years
and of Lytham St Annes, formerly of Oldham.
Much loved mum to Stella, a dear mother-in-law, treasured nana and sister.
‘Forever in our hearts.’
Service and cremation to take place at Park Crematorium, Lytham
on Tuesday, July 31st at 2.00 p.m.
Family flowers only, donations if so desired may be sent for Brian House
c/o and all further enquiries please to Horsfield & Family Funeral Directors,
Rose Court Funeral Home, 1A St. David’s Road North, St Annes, FY8 2AT.
Tel. 01253 781011.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Schoolchildren surprised by Army helicopter landing in Shaw
- 2Resturants in Oldham and Rochdale are among the best in Britain
- 3Oldham students travel to Rome to witness patron of school become a Saint
- 4Oldham's Lyndhurst Primary School on ITV's This Morning
- 5Interserve wins £13m contract to create a ‘cultural gateway’ for Oldham with new Heritage & Arts...