Date published: 13 November 2018
Peacefully on 8th November, 2018 at the Royal Oldham Hospital, Alice, aged 90 years.
Wife of the late Ernest, much loved mum of Carol, Wayne and Floyd, dearly loved grandma of Karen, Michael and Kelly and a loved great-grandma.
Funeral service to take place at Oldham Crematorium on Monday, 19th November at 14:30.
Donations only please by request for The Salvation Army.
Further enquiries to Robert Nuttall Funeral Service, Shaw. Tel: 01706 847595.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Schoolchildren surprised by Army helicopter landing in Shaw
- 2Resturants in Oldham and Rochdale are among the best in Britain
- 3Oldham students travel to Rome to witness patron of school become a Saint
- 4Oldham's Lyndhurst Primary School on ITV's This Morning
- 5Interserve wins £13m contract to create a ‘cultural gateway’ for Oldham with new Heritage & Arts...