Date published: 13 November 2018
Peacefully on 8th November, 2018 at the Royal Oldham Hospital, Alice, aged 90 years.
Wife of the late Ernest, much loved mum of Carol, Wayne and Floyd, dearly loved grandma of Karen, Michael and Kelly and a loved great-grandma.
Funeral service to take place at Oldham Crematorium on Monday, 19th November at 14:30.
Donations only please by request for The Salvation Army.
Further enquiries to Robert Nuttall Funeral Service, Shaw. Tel: 01706 847595.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1More than 1,200 laptops distributed to disadvantaged pupils in Oldham
- 2Holly and Olivia's epic ‘Everest’ climb is all for the love of a treasured friend
- 3Overjoyed parish councillor is bowled over by village cricket u-turn
- 4Help our NHS COVID-19 heroes by acting responsibly and only go to A&E in a genuine emergency
- 5Uppermill sheep massacred by dogs