Hewitt John Hervy.
Date published: 17 January 2019
Hewitt John Hervy, On 13th January, 2019, peacefully at home surrounded by his family, aged 82 years.
Loving husband of Jo, devoted father and father-in-law of Catherine, Tricia, Michael and Michael, Mark and Sabina and adored grandad of Katie, Matthew, Sophie, Lizzie, Becca, Sara and Daniel.
Requiem Mass to be held at Our Lady Star Of The Sea Catholic Church, Llandudno on Friday, 1st February at 12 noon followed by Interment at Llanrhos Lawns Cemetery.
Family flowers only please, donations in lieu of flowers will be gratefully received towards Marie Curie and Cafod.
All enquiries to Llandudno Funeralcare, 57a Mostyn Avenue, Craig -Y- Don, Llandudno, LL30 1DZ. Tel. 01490 860818.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Three arrested after man stabbed to death in Oldham
- 2Arrests made in Oldham after series of armed robberies
- 3Stabbing victim was previously jailed for torture of 16 year-old boy.
- 4Four masked men rob garden centre and attack worker in Failsworth
- 5Rochdale's Classic Car Show returns to mark 60th anniversary of famous Rochdale Olympic Sports Car