Hewitt John Hervy.
Date published: 17 January 2019
Hewitt John Hervy, On 13th January, 2019, peacefully at home surrounded by his family, aged 82 years.
Loving husband of Jo, devoted father and father-in-law of Catherine, Tricia, Michael and Michael, Mark and Sabina and adored grandad of Katie, Matthew, Sophie, Lizzie, Becca, Sara and Daniel.
Requiem Mass to be held at Our Lady Star Of The Sea Catholic Church, Llandudno on Friday, 1st February at 12 noon followed by Interment at Llanrhos Lawns Cemetery.
Family flowers only please, donations in lieu of flowers will be gratefully received towards Marie Curie and Cafod.
All enquiries to Llandudno Funeralcare, 57a Mostyn Avenue, Craig -Y- Don, Llandudno, LL30 1DZ. Tel. 01490 860818.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Four teenagers seriously injured after stabbing at Oldham Leisure Centre
- 2Oldham teacher nominated for ‘Teacher of the Year’ at the Educate Awards 2019
- 3UPDATE: Stabbing at Oldham Leisure Centre last night
- 4Oldham councillor: Speed camera ‘upgrades’ should be ‘priority’ after high number of road deaths
- 5All the Oldham general election candidates