Hewitt John Hervy.
Date published: 17 January 2019
Hewitt John Hervy, On 13th January, 2019, peacefully at home surrounded by his family, aged 82 years.
Loving husband of Jo, devoted father and father-in-law of Catherine, Tricia, Michael and Michael, Mark and Sabina and adored grandad of Katie, Matthew, Sophie, Lizzie, Becca, Sara and Daniel.
Requiem Mass to be held at Our Lady Star Of The Sea Catholic Church, Llandudno on Friday, 1st February at 12 noon followed by Interment at Llanrhos Lawns Cemetery.
Family flowers only please, donations in lieu of flowers will be gratefully received towards Marie Curie and Cafod.
All enquiries to Llandudno Funeralcare, 57a Mostyn Avenue, Craig -Y- Don, Llandudno, LL30 1DZ. Tel. 01490 860818.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Blue Coat head salutes hard work and commitment on GCSE results day
- 2Students at Oasis Academy Oldham go on to a 'very exciting future'
- 3Flooding scheme to protect a hundred homes in Oldham approved
- 4Rejected contentious 77-house plan in Oldham returns to committee
- 5Superfast broadband will come to Oldham