Date published: 05 February 2019
Former editor for the Oldham Evening Chronicle.
Passed away peacefully on 1st February at the Royal Oldham Hospital, aged 75 years.
Beloved husband of Karen, loving father of Jane and the late Adam, father in law of Phil and much loved grandad of Eleanor.
The funeral will take place on Monday, 18th February with service at St Chad's Church, Uppermill at 1pm prior to private committal.
Family flowers only please, donations in lieu, if desired, to Dr. Kershaw's Hospice, c/o Pogson & Armitage Ltd., 53 Huddersfield Road, Diggle, Oldham OL3 5NT, to whom all enquiries should be made. Tel. 01457 872149.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Schoolchildren surprised by Army helicopter landing in Shaw
- 2Resturants in Oldham and Rochdale are among the best in Britain
- 3Oldham students travel to Rome to witness patron of school become a Saint
- 4Interserve wins £13m contract to create a ‘cultural gateway’ for Oldham with new Heritage & Arts...
- 5Oldham's Lyndhurst Primary School on ITV's This Morning