Date published: 05 February 2019
Former editor for the Oldham Evening Chronicle.
Passed away peacefully on 1st February at the Royal Oldham Hospital, aged 75 years.
Beloved husband of Karen, loving father of Jane and the late Adam, father in law of Phil and much loved grandad of Eleanor.
The funeral will take place on Monday, 18th February with service at St Chad's Church, Uppermill at 1pm prior to private committal.
Family flowers only please, donations in lieu, if desired, to Dr. Kershaw's Hospice, c/o Pogson & Armitage Ltd., 53 Huddersfield Road, Diggle, Oldham OL3 5NT, to whom all enquiries should be made. Tel. 01457 872149.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘If you don’t act now we are looking at a lockdown’: 11th hour warning to residents ahead of...
- 2Oldham has the highest Covid-19 infection rate in the country
- 3Revealed: which areas of Oldham have the highest coronavirus cases
- 4Why increased testing doesn’t explain fears over rising cases
- 5Man arrested following 'utterly shocking' rape of a 14-year-old girl