Date published: 05 February 2019
Former editor for the Oldham Evening Chronicle.
Passed away peacefully on 1st February at the Royal Oldham Hospital, aged 75 years.
Beloved husband of Karen, loving father of Jane and the late Adam, father in law of Phil and much loved grandad of Eleanor.
The funeral will take place on Monday, 18th February with service at St Chad's Church, Uppermill at 1pm prior to private committal.
Family flowers only please, donations in lieu, if desired, to Dr. Kershaw's Hospice, c/o Pogson & Armitage Ltd., 53 Huddersfield Road, Diggle, Oldham OL3 5NT, to whom all enquiries should be made. Tel. 01457 872149.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Three arrested after man stabbed to death in Oldham
- 2Arrests made in Oldham after series of armed robberies
- 3Stabbing victim was previously jailed for torture of 16 year-old boy.
- 4Four masked men rob garden centre and attack worker in Failsworth
- 5Rochdale's Classic Car Show returns to mark 60th anniversary of famous Rochdale Olympic Sports Car