Date published: 11 February 2019
WARD. Mary. On 27th January, 2019, passed peacefully at the Royal Oldham Hospital surrounded by her family, aged 78 years.
Devoted mother of Tommy and Gerard, mother–in-law to Carol and Maria, grandmother to Simon, Charlotte, Harrison and Stephen.
Funeral Service to be held at St.Patrick’s Catholic Church, Oldham on Friday, 15th February 2019 at 10:00, followed by Hollinwood Crematorium at 11:00.
Family flowers only please, donations in lieu of flowers will be gratefully received towards Dr.Kershaw’s Hospice, c/o G. Barlow and Sons Ltd., 17/19 Union Street West, Oldham OL8 1DQ, to whom all enquiries should be made. Tel. 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Blue Coat head salutes hard work and commitment on GCSE results day
- 2Students at Oasis Academy Oldham go on to a 'very exciting future'
- 3Flooding scheme to protect a hundred homes in Oldham approved
- 4Rejected contentious 77-house plan in Oldham returns to committee
- 5Superfast broadband will come to Oldham