Date published: 22 February 2019
The family of the late Jim Williams would like to express their heartfelt thank you to all Relatives, Friends, former Colleagues and Neighbours for all their help, thoughtfulness and kind expressions of sympathy, messages of condolence, flowers and donations to Dr. Kershaw's Hospice received during their very sad loss.
Special thanks to Pogson & Armitage Funeral Directors for their support, guidance and professionalism in organising the funeral arrangements, Eden Floral Styling for the beautiful flowers, the Canon Sharon Jones for the comfort she brought to the family and leading the most heartfelt service at St. Chad's Church, Uppermill, David Whaley and John Battye for their movingly beautiful tributes to Jim, and the White Hart at Lydgate for the delicious hot food and hospitality.
Thank you all for all the love and respect that you had for Jim during the years you knew him which you shared on the day of his funeral in celebration of his life. We will never forget your kindness.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Four teenagers seriously injured after stabbing at Oldham Leisure Centre
- 2Oldham teacher nominated for ‘Teacher of the Year’ at the Educate Awards 2019
- 3UPDATE: Stabbing at Oldham Leisure Centre last night
- 4Oldham councillor: Speed camera ‘upgrades’ should be ‘priority’ after high number of road deaths
- 5All the Oldham general election candidates