Date published: 01 April 2019
Died at home on Thursday, 21st. March, 2019, after a long illness, bravely borne.
Beloved Partner of Robin; loving Mother of Nicholas, Sr., and his Fiancée, Pamela;
Grandma to Nicholas, Jr.; Alex., and his Fiancée, Susan;
Great-grandma to Emily Rose, and Maximus; dearest Sister of Aileen, Dorothy, and Barbara.
Family flowers only; donations if desired to Dr. Kershaw’s Hospice, Turf Lane, Royton, OL2 6EU.
Funeral at St. Paul’s Church, Royton, on Wednesday, 10th. April, at 1 pm, followed by burial in Royton Cemetery, 2.30 pm.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘If you don’t act now we are looking at a lockdown’: 11th hour warning to residents ahead of...
- 2Oldham has the highest Covid-19 infection rate in the country
- 3Revealed: which areas of Oldham have the highest coronavirus cases
- 4Why increased testing doesn’t explain fears over rising cases
- 5Man arrested following 'utterly shocking' rape of a 14-year-old girl