Date published: 01 April 2019
Died at home on Thursday, 21st. March, 2019, after a long illness, bravely borne.
Beloved Partner of Robin; loving Mother of Nicholas, Sr., and his Fiancée, Pamela;
Grandma to Nicholas, Jr.; Alex., and his Fiancée, Susan;
Great-grandma to Emily Rose, and Maximus; dearest Sister of Aileen, Dorothy, and Barbara.
Family flowers only; donations if desired to Dr. Kershaw’s Hospice, Turf Lane, Royton, OL2 6EU.
Funeral at St. Paul’s Church, Royton, on Wednesday, 10th. April, at 1 pm, followed by burial in Royton Cemetery, 2.30 pm.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Four teenagers seriously injured after stabbing at Oldham Leisure Centre
- 2Oldham teacher nominated for ‘Teacher of the Year’ at the Educate Awards 2019
- 3UPDATE: Stabbing at Oldham Leisure Centre last night
- 4Oldham councillor: Speed camera ‘upgrades’ should be ‘priority’ after high number of road deaths
- 5All the Oldham general election candidates