Date published: 01 April 2019
Died at home on Thursday, 21st. March, 2019, after a long illness, bravely borne.
Beloved Partner of Robin; loving Mother of Nicholas, Sr., and his Fiancée, Pamela;
Grandma to Nicholas, Jr.; Alex., and his Fiancée, Susan;
Great-grandma to Emily Rose, and Maximus; dearest Sister of Aileen, Dorothy, and Barbara.
Family flowers only; donations if desired to Dr. Kershaw’s Hospice, Turf Lane, Royton, OL2 6EU.
Funeral at St. Paul’s Church, Royton, on Wednesday, 10th. April, at 1 pm, followed by burial in Royton Cemetery, 2.30 pm.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Blue Coat head salutes hard work and commitment on GCSE results day
- 2Students at Oasis Academy Oldham go on to a 'very exciting future'
- 3Flooding scheme to protect a hundred homes in Oldham approved
- 4Rejected contentious 77-house plan in Oldham returns to committee
- 5Superfast broadband will come to Oldham