Date published: 30 May 2019
George Bickerstaffe of Shaw.
George passed away peacefully on 25th May at Coppice Nursing Home Oldham after a long illness.
Thanks to all at Coppice Nursing Home.
His funeral is to take place on Tuesday, 4th June at Holy Trinity Church, Shaw at 10:15am prior to committal at Oldham Crematorium, Hollinwood.
Family flowers only please, donations if desired, to Cancer Research UK, c/o Hedley Jackson Funeral Directors, 48/52 Rochdale Road, Shaw, Oldham OL2 7SA.
Further enquiries to Hedley Jackson Dip FD tel 01706 847422.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘If you don’t act now we are looking at a lockdown’: 11th hour warning to residents ahead of...
- 2Oldham has the highest Covid-19 infection rate in the country
- 3Revealed: which areas of Oldham have the highest coronavirus cases
- 4Why increased testing doesn’t explain fears over rising cases
- 5Man arrested following 'utterly shocking' rape of a 14-year-old girl