Date published: 14 June 2019
Much loved husband, father and grandad, who worked at Remploy, Thorn Security and Banner, passed away peacefully in his sleep at home on 31st May 2019.
Service to be held at Hollinwood Crematorium on Tuesday, 18th June at 11am.
No flowers please, the Family would prefer donations to The Christie NHS Foundation Trust.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘If you don’t act now we are looking at a lockdown’: 11th hour warning to residents ahead of...
- 2Oldham has the highest Covid-19 infection rate in the country
- 3Revealed: which areas of Oldham have the highest coronavirus cases
- 4Why increased testing doesn’t explain fears over rising cases
- 5Man arrested following 'utterly shocking' rape of a 14-year-old girl