LIGHTFOOT MARGARET ROSE (nee Butterworth)
Date published: 15 July 2019
Passed away in The Royal Oldham Hospital on July 6, 2019.
Margaret, the beloved wife of the late Jonathan and the loving mother of Christine, Pamela and Philip, also the much loved daughter of the late Margaret Butterworth, the dear sister of the late Johnnie Butterworth and Eric Butterworth, grandma of Sharon, Catherine, Rebecca, Stuart, Christopher, David and the late Andrew and Great-grandchildren, the dear auntie of Neville, Sue and Family and also the auntie of Graham, Heather, Debra and the late Wendy.
Funeral service to be held on July 25 at 3 p.m. Hollinwood Crematorium, Roman Road.
Family flowers only please, donations in lieu, if desired to Cancer Research UK by donation plate at the service.
Following the service Margaret's Family warmly invite you for refreshments at The Streetbridge Inn, 230 Roman Road, Failsworth, OL9 3QH.
Further inquiries to S. Wellens and Sons, 121 Long Street, Middleton, M24 6DL. 0161 464 5609.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Demolition of Oldham 'eyesore' to be completed 'within weeks'
- 2Cafe prosecuted for breaching food safety and hygiene regulations
- 3Tony hopes to be back on track soon - thanks to the power of a Dragon!
- 4A Tesco Express store in Oldham is to be transformed into a 'One-Stop'
- 5From rain... to snow! Hour by hour forecast for Oldham