HASTINGS RONALD CHARLES
Date published: 05 August 2019
It is with great sadness that we anounce Ronald of New Moston passed away peacefully on July 29th, 2019.
The ever loving and devoted husband of Barbara (now reunited), a treasured and dearly loved dad to Gail, Alan and Wendy, a dear father-in-law of Dave, Val, Andy and Diane, a caring and adored grandad to Carrie, Roscoe, Brittany, Rhys, Thomas, Aimee, Michaela and Jacob.
He will be deeply missed by his Family and Friends.
Family flowers by request, donations preferred to Cancer Research.
All further inquiries and donations contact Michael Kennedy personally at Greater Manchester Funeral Service, Moston on 0161 681 1864.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Three arrested after man stabbed to death in Oldham
- 2Arrests made in Oldham after series of armed robberies
- 3Stabbing victim was previously jailed for torture of 16 year-old boy.
- 4Four masked men rob garden centre and attack worker in Failsworth
- 5Rochdale's Classic Car Show returns to mark 60th anniversary of famous Rochdale Olympic Sports Car