Date published: 12 August 2019
On 5th August 2019, Vincent, aged 91 years, passed away peacefully at St. George's Nursing Home.
A devoted husband to Beryl, dad to Denis and Mark, father-in-law to Gillian and Angela and a loving grandee to Jessica and Laura.
"He will be greatly missed by all. Rest in peace, xxxxx"
Requiem Mass will take place on Friday, 16th August at SS Aidan and Oswald RC Church, Royton at 1pm prior to interment at Royton Cemetery.
Family flowers only please, donations in lieu, if desired, to Francis House Children's Hospice, c/o G. Barlow and Sons Ltd., 17/19 Union Street West, Oldham OL8 1DQ, to whom all enquiries should be made. Tel. 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Blue Coat head salutes hard work and commitment on GCSE results day
- 2Students at Oasis Academy Oldham go on to a 'very exciting future'
- 3Flooding scheme to protect a hundred homes in Oldham approved
- 4Rejected contentious 77-house plan in Oldham returns to committee
- 5Superfast broadband will come to Oldham