Date published: 12 August 2019
On 5th August 2019, Vincent, aged 91 years, passed away peacefully at St. George's Nursing Home.
A devoted husband to Beryl, dad to Denis and Mark, father-in-law to Gillian and Angela and a loving grandee to Jessica and Laura.
"He will be greatly missed by all. Rest in peace, xxxxx"
Requiem Mass will take place on Friday, 16th August at SS Aidan and Oswald RC Church, Royton at 1pm prior to interment at Royton Cemetery.
Family flowers only please, donations in lieu, if desired, to Francis House Children's Hospice, c/o G. Barlow and Sons Ltd., 17/19 Union Street West, Oldham OL8 1DQ, to whom all enquiries should be made. Tel. 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Greater Manchester man fined £10,000 for illegal party
- 2Gang of women carry out Uppermill robbery
- 3It's all about safety and sanitisation for innovative Oldham firm
- 4Oldham teacher banned from classrooms for at least three years
- 5Conlon Construction begins work on futuristic climbing facility in Oldham