Date published: 07 October 2019
Ada McCanney, on 2nd October, 2019, aged 90 years, passed away peacefully at Royal Oldham Hospital.
Wife of the late John McCanney, mother of John and Sharon, mother-in-law to Lesley, grandmother to Matthew, Joseph, Jake and George and great-grandmother to Imogen and Maisie.
"Sadly missed by all."
Funeral service to be held on Thursday, 10th October at 1.30 p.m. at Hollinwood Crematorium, Roman Road.
Family flowers only please, any enquires to G. Barlow and Sons Ltd., 17/19 Union Street West, Oldham OL8 1DQ. Tel. 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Demolition of Oldham 'eyesore' to be completed 'within weeks'
- 2Cafe prosecuted for breaching food safety and hygiene regulations
- 3From rain... to snow! Hour by hour forecast for Oldham
- 4A Tesco Express store in Oldham is to be transformed into a 'One-Stop'
- 5Council business grant payment process slammed as 'a shambles'