Date published: 07 October 2019
Ada McCanney, on 2nd October, 2019, aged 90 years, passed away peacefully at Royal Oldham Hospital.
Wife of the late John McCanney, mother of John and Sharon, mother-in-law to Lesley, grandmother to Matthew, Joseph, Jake and George and great-grandmother to Imogen and Maisie.
"Sadly missed by all."
Funeral service to be held on Thursday, 10th October at 1.30 p.m. at Hollinwood Crematorium, Roman Road.
Family flowers only please, any enquires to G. Barlow and Sons Ltd., 17/19 Union Street West, Oldham OL8 1DQ. Tel. 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham doctor shares his experience of life working on the NHS frontline during COVID-19
- 2Roadside danger angers Dovestone locals
- 3Tributes paid to ex-Oldham councillor Angie, who has died aged 61
- 4OSFC’s Aspiring Medics Programme enjoys record number of university offers
- 5The sound of music WILL ring around Saddleworth on Whit Friday