Date published: 07 October 2019
Ada McCanney, on 2nd October, 2019, aged 90 years, passed away peacefully at Royal Oldham Hospital.
Wife of the late John McCanney, mother of John and Sharon, mother-in-law to Lesley, grandmother to Matthew, Joseph, Jake and George and great-grandmother to Imogen and Maisie.
"Sadly missed by all."
Funeral service to be held on Thursday, 10th October at 1.30 p.m. at Hollinwood Crematorium, Roman Road.
Family flowers only please, any enquires to G. Barlow and Sons Ltd., 17/19 Union Street West, Oldham OL8 1DQ. Tel. 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham accents wanted for largest research project ever into accents of Greater Manchester
- 2Building that once housed a ‘brothel’ to become a cafe
- 3Greater Manchester man fined £10,000 for illegal party
- 4Tributes paid to 'Oldham legend' Bobby Ball
- 5Knife metal detector launched at Oldham Metrolink station