Date published: 18 November 2019
Passed away peacefully on 11th November, 2019 after a long illness, aged 81 years.
Loving partner of June, much loved dad of Katarina and Neil, dear father-in-law of Stuart and Grace, cherished and loving grandad of Leon and Jace and beloved uncle of all his Nieces, Nephew’ and their Partners. Cyril was dearly loved by all his Family and his many Friends and he will be greatly missed by them all.
The funeral service will take place on Monday, 25th November, 2019 at St. Paul’s Church, Ramsbottom at 11.30 a.m. followed by committal at East Lancashire Crematorium, Radcliffe at 12.30 p.m.
Family flowers only please, donations if desired, to The Christie, c/o and all enquiries to Booth & Wolstenholme, Peel Chapel, Crow Lane, Ramsbottom. Tel 01706 826661.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham doctor shares his experience of life working on the NHS frontline during COVID-19
- 2Roadside danger angers Dovestone locals
- 3Tributes paid to ex-Oldham councillor Angie, who has died aged 61
- 4OSFC’s Aspiring Medics Programme enjoys record number of university offers
- 5The sound of music WILL ring around Saddleworth on Whit Friday