Date published: 30 December 2019
On 21st December, 2019, with his family, Derek Heffernan, aged 80 years.
Beloved husband of Di, loving dad of Sara - Michelle and Andrew, father-in-law of Gino and Anouska. Proud grandad of Tom, Toya, Isabella, Gabriella, Zack, Arron, Allor Denim, Beau, and great-grandad to TJ, August and Teddy.
The funeral will take place on Monday, 6th January, 2020 with service at Holy Trinity Church, Waterhead at 11.30 prior to committal at Oldham Crematorium.
No flowers please, donations in lieu, if desired, to The Catholic Children's Rescue Society, Francis House Children's Hospice or Macmillan Cancer Relief.
All further enquiries to G. Barlow and Sons Ltd., 17-19 Union Street West, OL8 1DQ. Tel: 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham accents wanted for largest research project ever into accents of Greater Manchester
- 2Building that once housed a ‘brothel’ to become a cafe
- 3Greater Manchester man fined £10,000 for illegal party
- 4Tributes paid to 'Oldham legend' Bobby Ball
- 5Knife metal detector launched at Oldham Metrolink station