Date published: 30 December 2019
On 21st December, 2019, with his family, Derek Heffernan, aged 80 years.
Beloved husband of Di, loving dad of Sara - Michelle and Andrew, father-in-law of Gino and Anouska. Proud grandad of Tom, Toya, Isabella, Gabriella, Zack, Arron, Allor Denim, Beau, and great-grandad to TJ, August and Teddy.
The funeral will take place on Monday, 6th January, 2020 with service at Holy Trinity Church, Waterhead at 11.30 prior to committal at Oldham Crematorium.
No flowers please, donations in lieu, if desired, to The Catholic Children's Rescue Society, Francis House Children's Hospice or Macmillan Cancer Relief.
All further enquiries to G. Barlow and Sons Ltd., 17-19 Union Street West, OL8 1DQ. Tel: 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Demolition of Oldham 'eyesore' to be completed 'within weeks'
- 2Cafe prosecuted for breaching food safety and hygiene regulations
- 3From rain... to snow! Hour by hour forecast for Oldham
- 4A Tesco Express store in Oldham is to be transformed into a 'One-Stop'
- 5Council business grant payment process slammed as 'a shambles'