Date published: 30 December 2019
On 21st December, 2019, with his family, Derek Heffernan, aged 80 years.
Beloved husband of Di, loving dad of Sara - Michelle and Andrew, father-in-law of Gino and Anouska. Proud grandad of Tom, Toya, Isabella, Gabriella, Zack, Arron, Allor Denim, Beau, and great-grandad to TJ, August and Teddy.
The funeral will take place on Monday, 6th January, 2020 with service at Holy Trinity Church, Waterhead at 11.30 prior to committal at Oldham Crematorium.
No flowers please, donations in lieu, if desired, to The Catholic Children's Rescue Society, Francis House Children's Hospice or Macmillan Cancer Relief.
All further enquiries to G. Barlow and Sons Ltd., 17-19 Union Street West, OL8 1DQ. Tel: 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham doctor shares his experience of life working on the NHS frontline during COVID-19
- 2Roadside danger angers Dovestone locals
- 3Tributes paid to ex-Oldham councillor Angie, who has died aged 61
- 4OSFC’s Aspiring Medics Programme enjoys record number of university offers
- 5The sound of music WILL ring around Saddleworth on Whit Friday