Date published: 30 December 2019
On 21st December, 2019, with his family, Derek Heffernan, aged 80 years.
Beloved husband of Di, loving dad of Sara - Michelle and Andrew, father-in-law of Gino and Anouska. Proud grandad of Tom, Toya, Isabella, Gabriella, Zack, Arron, Allor Denim, Beau, and great-grandad to TJ, August and Teddy.
The funeral will take place on Monday, 6th January, 2020 with service at Holy Trinity Church, Waterhead at 11.30 prior to committal at Oldham Crematorium.
No flowers please, donations in lieu, if desired, to The Catholic Children's Rescue Society, Francis House Children's Hospice or Macmillan Cancer Relief.
All further enquiries to G. Barlow and Sons Ltd., 17-19 Union Street West, OL8 1DQ. Tel: 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1NHS staff at the Royal Oldham Hospital hit with parking fines from private company
- 2The latest Covid infection hotspots in Oldham
- 3‘All I needed was a chance’: The former ‘speed’ addict who used lockdown to turn her life around
- 4Plans revealed for how new Oldham town centre school will look
- 5Oldham-based Romanian crime gang jailed following series of high value thefts