Roland Frank Marsden
Date published: 03 January 2020
MARSDEN Roland Frank
Passed away 28th December, 2019.
Dearly loved and cherished bother-in-law of Jean, Carol and the late Barbara, Jack, Charlie and the late Brian and Trevor.
A most affectionate uncle to all his Nephews and their Families.
One special man who will be missed beyond measure.
God bless, xxxx.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham accents wanted for largest research project ever into accents of Greater Manchester
- 2Building that once housed a ‘brothel’ to become a cafe
- 3Greater Manchester man fined £10,000 for illegal party
- 4Tributes paid to 'Oldham legend' Bobby Ball
- 5Knife metal detector launched at Oldham Metrolink station