Date published: 13 January 2020
Passed away peacefully, surrounded by his loving Family, on Tuesday, 7th January, 2020 at Dryclough Manor Residential Home. Jack,, aged 87, formerly of College Road, Coppice.
The dearly loved husband of the late Noreen, father of Sheila, David, Peter and Brian, father-in-law of Mark, Michelle and Linda and grandad to six.
"Will be sadly missed by all of his Family and Friends."
Funeral service to take place at 12.00pm on Thursday, 23rd January, 2020 at St. Patrick’s Church, Oldham followed by interment at Greenacres Cemetery, dark clothing is not necessary.
All are welcome to celebrate Jack’s life from approximately 1.45pm at Werneth Cricket Club.
Family flowers only, donations to the Alzheimer’s Society if desired.
All enquiries to G. Barlow and Sons, tel: 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham accents wanted for largest research project ever into accents of Greater Manchester
- 2Building that once housed a ‘brothel’ to become a cafe
- 3Greater Manchester man fined £10,000 for illegal party
- 4Tributes paid to 'Oldham legend' Bobby Ball
- 5Knife metal detector launched at Oldham Metrolink station