Date published: 13 January 2020
Passed away peacefully, surrounded by his loving Family, on Tuesday, 7th January, 2020 at Dryclough Manor Residential Home. Jack,, aged 87, formerly of College Road, Coppice.
The dearly loved husband of the late Noreen, father of Sheila, David, Peter and Brian, father-in-law of Mark, Michelle and Linda and grandad to six.
"Will be sadly missed by all of his Family and Friends."
Funeral service to take place at 12.00pm on Thursday, 23rd January, 2020 at St. Patrick’s Church, Oldham followed by interment at Greenacres Cemetery, dark clothing is not necessary.
All are welcome to celebrate Jack’s life from approximately 1.45pm at Werneth Cricket Club.
Family flowers only, donations to the Alzheimer’s Society if desired.
All enquiries to G. Barlow and Sons, tel: 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Demolition of Oldham 'eyesore' to be completed 'within weeks'
- 2Cafe prosecuted for breaching food safety and hygiene regulations
- 3Tony hopes to be back on track soon - thanks to the power of a Dragon!
- 4A Tesco Express store in Oldham is to be transformed into a 'One-Stop'
- 5From rain... to snow! Hour by hour forecast for Oldham