Date published: 13 January 2020
Passed away peacefully, surrounded by his loving Family, on Tuesday, 7th January, 2020 at Dryclough Manor Residential Home. Jack,, aged 87, formerly of College Road, Coppice.
The dearly loved husband of the late Noreen, father of Sheila, David, Peter and Brian, father-in-law of Mark, Michelle and Linda and grandad to six.
"Will be sadly missed by all of his Family and Friends."
Funeral service to take place at 12.00pm on Thursday, 23rd January, 2020 at St. Patrick’s Church, Oldham followed by interment at Greenacres Cemetery, dark clothing is not necessary.
All are welcome to celebrate Jack’s life from approximately 1.45pm at Werneth Cricket Club.
Family flowers only, donations to the Alzheimer’s Society if desired.
All enquiries to G. Barlow and Sons, tel: 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1NHS staff at the Royal Oldham Hospital hit with parking fines from private company
- 2The latest Covid infection hotspots in Oldham
- 3‘All I needed was a chance’: The former ‘speed’ addict who used lockdown to turn her life around
- 4Plans revealed for how new Oldham town centre school will look
- 5Oldham-based Romanian crime gang jailed following series of high value thefts