Date published: 31 January 2020
On 27th January 2020 peacefully in hospital, aged 71 years.
Dearly loved wife of Paul, much loved mum of Timothy, Ben and Nick and a proud granny of Tom, Lily, Henry, Finley and Frank.
"Always in our hearts."
The funeral will take place on Monday, 10th February, 2020 with service and committal at Oldham Crematorium at 1.30pm.
Family flowers only please, donations in lieu, if desired, to Dr Kershaw's Hospice, c/o G. Barlow and Sons Ltd., 17/19 Union Street West, Oldham OL8 1DQ, to whom all enquiries should be made. Tel. 0161 624 4301.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham doctor shares his experience of life working on the NHS frontline during COVID-19
- 2Roadside danger angers Dovestone locals
- 3Tributes paid to ex-Oldham councillor Angie, who has died aged 61
- 4OSFC’s Aspiring Medics Programme enjoys record number of university offers
- 5The sound of music WILL ring around Saddleworth on Whit Friday