Date published: 04 February 2020
Passed away on 21st January, 2020, aged 97 years and of Newton Heath.
Cpl. Salmon served in the 41st Tank Regiment and was awarded a mention in despatches commanding his tank during El Alamein in 1942.
"Reg will be very sadly missed."
On Wednesday, 12th February, 2020 Reginald will be received into Hollinwood Crematorium for service and committal at 10 a.m.
Family flowers only, donations online to neverforget_tributefunds.com/In-memory/reg-salmon
All further enquiries to Kane Funeral Service, Newton Heath. Tel. 0161 478 9304.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Council confirm use of hotel for asylum seekers
- 2Oldham men who converted blank-firing pistols into lethal guns jailed for combined 20 years.
- 3Watch the augmented reality video of new town centre plans
- 4A man's been jailed for the rape of a woman in Manchester City Centre.
- 5Man who was injured in firework accident at Delph vigil has died