Date published: 30 March 2020
Edith passed away peacefully at home on 23rd March 2020 following a long illness which she faced with positivity and courage throughout.
Much loved Mum, Nana and Great Nana who will be dearly missed by all who knew and loved her.
No flowers please, donations in lieu if desired for The Victoria Unit at The Royal Oldham Hospital can be sent c/o G. Barlow and Sons Ltd, 17-19, Union Street West, Oldham. OL8 1DQ to whom all enquiries should be made Tel: 0161 624 4301
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham accents wanted for largest research project ever into accents of Greater Manchester
- 2Building that once housed a ‘brothel’ to become a cafe
- 3Greater Manchester man fined £10,000 for illegal party
- 4Tributes paid to 'Oldham legend' Bobby Ball
- 5Knife metal detector launched at Oldham Metrolink station