Date published: 30 March 2020
Edith passed away peacefully at home on 23rd March 2020 following a long illness which she faced with positivity and courage throughout.
Much loved Mum, Nana and Great Nana who will be dearly missed by all who knew and loved her.
No flowers please, donations in lieu if desired for The Victoria Unit at The Royal Oldham Hospital can be sent c/o G. Barlow and Sons Ltd, 17-19, Union Street West, Oldham. OL8 1DQ to whom all enquiries should be made Tel: 0161 624 4301
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1NHS staff at the Royal Oldham Hospital hit with parking fines from private company
- 2The latest Covid infection hotspots in Oldham
- 3‘All I needed was a chance’: The former ‘speed’ addict who used lockdown to turn her life around
- 4Plans revealed for how new Oldham town centre school will look
- 5Oldham-based Romanian crime gang jailed following series of high value thefts