SWEET (nee Kennedy)
Date published: 31 July 2020
23rd July, peacefully at Eastbourne Care Home, Darlington (formerly of Oldham), Eileen, aged 88 years.
Dearly loved wife of the late Ron, much loved mum of Malcolm, mother-in-law of Margaret and loving grandma of Phil, Chris and Richard and their families. She will be sadly missed by her great grandchildren Thomas, Jessica, Ethan, Isla and Anya.
Due to current circumstances, a private funeral service will take place on Thursday, 6th August at Darlington Crematorium.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1NHS staff at the Royal Oldham Hospital hit with parking fines from private company
- 2The latest Covid infection hotspots in Oldham
- 3‘All I needed was a chance’: The former ‘speed’ addict who used lockdown to turn her life around
- 4Plans revealed for how new Oldham town centre school will look
- 5Oldham-based Romanian crime gang jailed following series of high value thefts