SWEET (nee Kennedy)
Date published: 31 July 2020
23rd July, peacefully at Eastbourne Care Home, Darlington (formerly of Oldham), Eileen, aged 88 years.
Dearly loved wife of the late Ron, much loved mum of Malcolm, mother-in-law of Margaret and loving grandma of Phil, Chris and Richard and their families. She will be sadly missed by her great grandchildren Thomas, Jessica, Ethan, Isla and Anya.
Due to current circumstances, a private funeral service will take place on Thursday, 6th August at Darlington Crematorium.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘If you don’t act now we are looking at a lockdown’: 11th hour warning to residents ahead of...
- 2Oldham has the highest Covid-19 infection rate in the country
- 3Man arrested following 'utterly shocking' rape of a 14-year-old girl
- 4Andy Burnham calls on the Government not to send Oldham into lockdown
- 5Why increased testing doesn’t explain fears over rising cases