SWEET (nee Kennedy)
Date published: 31 July 2020
23rd July, peacefully at Eastbourne Care Home, Darlington (formerly of Oldham), Eileen, aged 88 years.
Dearly loved wife of the late Ron, much loved mum of Malcolm, mother-in-law of Margaret and loving grandma of Phil, Chris and Richard and their families. She will be sadly missed by her great grandchildren Thomas, Jessica, Ethan, Isla and Anya.
Due to current circumstances, a private funeral service will take place on Thursday, 6th August at Darlington Crematorium.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Greater Manchester man fined £10,000 for illegal party
- 2Gang of women carry out Uppermill robbery
- 3It's all about safety and sanitisation for innovative Oldham firm
- 4Oldham teacher banned from classrooms for at least three years
- 5Conlon Construction begins work on futuristic climbing facility in Oldham