Date published: 30 September 2020
Passed away peacefully on 29th September, 2020, aged 88 years.
Beloved husband of the late Joyce, much loved dad of Helen, Kay, Debbie and Beverley and a dear father-in-law, grandad and great-grandad.
Due to current restrictions, a private, family funeral will be held.
Donations are being received in Hedley's memory to: Avonleigh Gardens Amenity Fund c/o Hedley Jackson Funeral Directors, Lyon House, 48/52 Rochdale Road, Shaw, Oldham OL2 7SA. Tel .01706 847422.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1World’s first vaccinations of homeless takes place in Oldham
- 2'It's now or never' Elvis tribute act launches mobile chippy!
- 3Tributes paid to former Mayoress of Oldham who has died
- 4A man who filmed himself sexually assaulting a woman has been jailed
- 5Oldham’s fundraising adventurer teacher to be honoured by home town