Date published: 30 September 2020
Passed away peacefully on 29th September, 2020, aged 88 years.
Beloved husband of the late Joyce, much loved dad of Helen, Kay, Debbie and Beverley and a dear father-in-law, grandad and great-grandad.
Due to current restrictions, a private, family funeral will be held.
Donations are being received in Hedley's memory to: Avonleigh Gardens Amenity Fund c/o Hedley Jackson Funeral Directors, Lyon House, 48/52 Rochdale Road, Shaw, Oldham OL2 7SA. Tel .01706 847422.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Investigation underway after man and woman stabbed inside a property in Oldham.
- 2Oldham Athletic's kick off time on Saturday moved, due to HRH Prince Philip's funeral.
- 3Man arrested after double stabbing in Oldham
- 4Emergency services called to 'serious incident' on Chadderton housing estate.
- 5Roughyeds pay tribute to one of their stars of the seventies