Date published: 30 September 2020
Passed away peacefully on 29th September, 2020, aged 88 years.
Beloved husband of the late Joyce, much loved dad of Helen, Kay, Debbie and Beverley and a dear father-in-law, grandad and great-grandad.
Due to current restrictions, a private, family funeral will be held.
Donations are being received in Hedley's memory to: Avonleigh Gardens Amenity Fund c/o Hedley Jackson Funeral Directors, Lyon House, 48/52 Rochdale Road, Shaw, Oldham OL2 7SA. Tel .01706 847422.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Free skips rolled out across Middleton estate in bid to cut down on fly-tipping
- 2Angry residents seek action on late night fireworks and anti-social behaviour
- 3Popular brewery to open tap room in new premises
- 4Oldham MP salutes 'good news' as Latics reveal agreement which means re-opening of North Stand
- 5Developer reveals plans for hundreds of homes on controversial greenfield site