Jennifer Ann Barker Nee Jones
Date published: 01 October 2020
Jennifer Ann Barker Nee Jones passed away peacefully at home on Friday, 25th September, aged 74, surrounded by her loving family.
Much loved wife of Stewart, sister to Megan, loving mum to Sophia, Sarah and Natasha, nana of Sisley, Macy, Enzo , Einri, Erez' and Rioux.
The Funeral will take place on Friday, 9th October beginning with a Service at St. Anne’s Church, Royton at 1pm prior to committal at Hollinwood Crematorium at 2.30pm.
Due to current restrictions only family and close friends will be permitted into the church and crematorium, however you are warmly invited and welcomed to pay your respects outside and we request in line with current guidelines social distancing be observed.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Free skips rolled out across Middleton estate in bid to cut down on fly-tipping
- 2Angry residents seek action on late night fireworks and anti-social behaviour
- 3Popular brewery to open tap room in new premises
- 4Oldham MP salutes 'good news' as Latics reveal agreement which means re-opening of North Stand
- 5Developer reveals plans for hundreds of homes on controversial greenfield site