Jennifer Ann Barker Nee Jones
Date published: 01 October 2020
Jennifer Ann Barker Nee Jones passed away peacefully at home on Friday, 25th September, aged 74, surrounded by her loving family.
Much loved wife of Stewart, sister to Megan, loving mum to Sophia, Sarah and Natasha, nana of Sisley, Macy, Enzo , Einri, Erez' and Rioux.
The Funeral will take place on Friday, 9th October beginning with a Service at St. Anne’s Church, Royton at 1pm prior to committal at Hollinwood Crematorium at 2.30pm.
Due to current restrictions only family and close friends will be permitted into the church and crematorium, however you are warmly invited and welcomed to pay your respects outside and we request in line with current guidelines social distancing be observed.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1World’s first vaccinations of homeless takes place in Oldham
- 2'It's now or never' Elvis tribute act launches mobile chippy!
- 3Tributes paid to former Mayoress of Oldham who has died
- 4A man who filmed himself sexually assaulting a woman has been jailed
- 5Oldham’s fundraising adventurer teacher to be honoured by home town