Jennifer Ann Barker Nee Jones
Date published: 01 October 2020
Jennifer Ann Barker Nee Jones passed away peacefully at home on Friday, 25th September, aged 74, surrounded by her loving family.
Much loved wife of Stewart, sister to Megan, loving mum to Sophia, Sarah and Natasha, nana of Sisley, Macy, Enzo , Einri, Erez' and Rioux.
The Funeral will take place on Friday, 9th October beginning with a Service at St. Anne’s Church, Royton at 1pm prior to committal at Hollinwood Crematorium at 2.30pm.
Due to current restrictions only family and close friends will be permitted into the church and crematorium, however you are warmly invited and welcomed to pay your respects outside and we request in line with current guidelines social distancing be observed.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Investigation underway after man and woman stabbed inside a property in Oldham.
- 2Oldham Athletic's kick off time on Saturday moved, due to HRH Prince Philip's funeral.
- 3Man arrested after double stabbing in Oldham
- 4Emergency services called to 'serious incident' on Chadderton housing estate.
- 5Roughyeds pay tribute to one of their stars of the seventies